The Best Summer Picnic Recipe
Need a quick plate to pass at a Labor Day party or want to go on a last minute picnic? Here is one of our favorite recipes that is delicious and doesn’t require too much time in the kitchen.
Easy Cucumber Sandwiches
- 1 loaf French bread
- 1 8oz pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1 pkg powdered ranch or Italian dressing
- 1 cucumber, sliced thin
- handful of cherry tomatoes, sliced (optional)
- pinch of dry dill
- Cut bread into 1/2″ slices. Set aside.
- Mix cream cheese and dressing seasoning until uniform consistency.
- Spead mixture on slices of bread.
- Top cream cheese mixture with slice of cucumber and tomato.
- Sprinkle with dill.